How do I import notes from Obsidian?
- Go to https://importer.notesnook.com/ on your PC/Laptop.
- From the list of note apps to import from, select “Obsidian”.
- Drop your .md files from your Obsidian Vault, or click anywhere inside the box to browse and select your .md files. You can also provide a .zip file containing all your Obsidian .md files. Then click “Start processing”.
- Once the Importer finishes processing your files, download the .zip file.
- After you have downloaded the
.zip file, go to the Notesnook Web App > Settings > Notesnook Importer. Select the .zip you downloaded earlier and click “Start import” button.
- Once importing completes you should see all your notes in Notesnook. If you face any issues during importing, feel free to report them on GitHub.